- Developed in conjunction with a leading manufacturer of wind turbines
- Allows easy and reliable measurement of lightning protection circuit resistance of wind turbines
- Available in three lengths, 30 m, 60 m and 100 m to suit both manufacturing and maintenance applications
- Long cable fitted on strong metal framed cable reel
- Cable reel fitted with friction brake to avoid tangles when paying out cable emfs
The KC series of test leads provide a complete and convenient solution to the problem of finding reliable test leads that are long enough for testing the continuity of lightning protection conductors in wind turbines.
KC series wind turbine test leads are available in 100 m, 60 m and 30 m versions that are equally suitable for use on site or in the manufacturing plant. All lead set versions are 10 A rated.
Data sheet - DLRO10 wind turbine test leads