- Set of adapters for VLF testing or PD diagnosis through elbows/T-bodies
- PD-free connection for partial discharge
- Diagnosis using the single phase SF6 test adapter (TE PA-MC12/16)
- Includes silicone grease to aid with the installation of the elbow adapter
- Easy connection for various conditions
The VLF connection set ensures that VLF measuring equipment is properly attached to the device under test through a safe and tight connection. The VLF connection set consists of either a three-phase pliers adapter or a three-phase SF6 elbow adapter.
While the pliers adapter can be used for many testing arrangements, the SF6 elbow adapter has been specifically designed for connecting the measuring cable to elbow connectors. Furthermore, the SF6 adapter can be supplied in two different sizes (M12 and M16) for different elbow connectors.
All single-phase elbow adapters are suitable for establishing a PD-free connection during partial discharge diagnosis.