- Display with high contrast for good readability by day and night
- Current direction indication for clear cable identification
- Transmitter with two output signals to distinguish between cables lying side by side
- IP 65 for wet, dusty, and dirty working environments
- 100 freely adjustable transmitter frequencies (from 50 Hz to 200 kHz)
THE PLUS VERSION ALSO PROVIDES:
- Bluetooth® for GPS connection and for data transfer
- Depth measurement and horizontal distance when not above the target line
- Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM) technology to scan in the best frequency
- Ability to change the frequency and power level from the receiver and switch leads between utilities when using dual output
The CARLOC cable and route locating system comes with a range of accuracy-enhancing features to help you find the cable or route quickly, safely, and easily. It has a combination of intelligent signal processing and flexible operating modes to save you time and money. Its ambient noise technology automatically recommends the best frequency and its 12 W transmitter drives signals farther down large, buried utilities.
The PLUS version of the CARLOC locating system can also provide the depth and horizontal distance to the utility.
With protection class IP 65, the CARLOC system meets the highest industry standards and it can operate within a wide temperature range, from -20 °C to 50 °C, meaning it can work with you regardless if you're in the heat of the desert or the freezing temperatures of the arctic.