- CAT IV 600 V input protection
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- AUTO set up mode for instant, easy use
- AutoFind and FindEnd functions helps find the fault fast
- Trace tagging facility that allows a name to be saved with the trace
- Distance dependent gain to counteract signal attenuation
- Step function to improve detection of near end faults
Designed for the location of faults in electrical power supply cables the TDR2050 is tough. Supplied with fused test leads as standard the are rated to CAT IV 600 V and are dust and weatherproof to IP54, so there are ready to work in the real world.
Features such as Auto setup assist the novice to get useful traces fast while the AUTO Find fuction assist the interpretation of the traces. For the more expert user there is the ability to manually override the auto function permitting fine tuning to enable identification of hard to determine faults.
Megger's new screen layout permits the operator to over lay traces, assisting in the location of faults.
TDR2050 introduction, function and operation