- Stand-alone or remote-control operation
- Accurately measures ratio, phase deviation and excitation current
- Field upgradeable without compromise to calibration
- Built-in capability for storing and downloading test results in an XML format, via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports (depending on model)
- Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage
- Highest ratio measurement (45,000:1); highest accuracy (0.1%)
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits
The TTR300 Series of three-phase transformer turns ratio test sets are designed to measure the turns ratio of power, instrument, and distribution transformers in a substation or manufacturing environment. A rugged and robust design makes these instruments well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments. Our leads are specially designed to provide the necessary flexibility needed in cold weather.
The TTR300 Series are ideal for use by power transformer manufacturers. Their unique testing procedures and storage capability allows an operator to set up and test difficult three-phase transformers (with multiple tap changers and bushing CTs) in a fraction of the time than it used to take with other TTRs. This test also includes a pass/fail limit of individual ratios.
Data sheet - TTR Series
User guide - TTR300 and 330A
User guide - TTR320 (Obsolete)