- 2.2 inch (55.88 mm) 320*240 TFT LCD display
- 32 x 31 pixel resolution IR temperature measurement
- Measurement range -20 ° to 300 °C / -4 °F to 572 °F
- Adjustable emissivity
- Micro SD memory for storing up to 6000 images
- High & Low Alarm (enable & disable)
- Selectable colour palette
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5 m, 1 m, 2 m or 3 m
The Megger TC3231 offers a professional infrared 32 x 31 pixels image thermometer with a 2.2 inch (55.88 mm) colour TFT LCD display.
Quick, accurate readings are possible; covering a wide range of surface temperature measurements. The product combines the convenience of an infrared thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager providing a troubleshooting camera with infrared heat map. The TC3231 features a range of selectable thermal image colour palette display options along with high / low user preset temperature alarms.
For convenience, background temperature is also user selectable.
TC3231 Thermal Camera
Introduction to thermal imaging
Thermal imaging and the heating effects related to power quality
Thermal imaging batteries