- Allows sockets to be tested without disassembly
- Prevents damage to connections
- Reduces test time
- Decoration remains intact
- Colour coded for simplicity of use
- Makes testing easy where access to socket is limited
- Remains safe if left inadvertently connected to live supply
The Surgeflex 8 is a mobile and small specially suited for the fault location in low voltage but also in medium voltage systems, for lighting system, pilot cables and for deep well pump cables. With its voltages levels of 2 - 4 - 8 kV the system is perfectly suited for the fault location in thes low voltage applications. The available surge energy of 1000 Joule covers all requirements.
The modular construction, mounted on a trolley permits the use and transport a complete system but also allows the separation and transport in smaller components.
- Small, light and portable
- Very low voltage levels
- Complete fault location with DC Testing up to 8 kV
- Prelocation with ARM and ICE
- Burning with up to 1.4 A