- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- Stand-alone operation using intuitive high resolution graphic touchscreen, no PC required to operate
- High current, high power output – up to 60 Amps / 300 VA per phase
- Provides up to 6 currents for testing transformer and bus differential relay
- Dynamic GPS satellite synchronized end-to-end testing capability
- IEC 61850 testing capability
The FREJA536 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable relay test set offering up to 6 current outputs. The unit can be operated either manually via the built-in touch-screen user interface running FREJA Local, or placed under full computer control via the FREJA Win Software.
The built-in user interface is Megger’s second generation of automatic / semi-automatic manual user interface running the FREJA Local software. The large, easy-to-read full color, high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch-screen display allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily.
FREJA Local includes built-in preset test routines for automatic testing. Menu screens and touch screen function buttons are provided to quickly and easily select the desired test function. Tests results can be saved in FREJA local memory and downloaded to a USB memory stick for transfer or print test reports. For full automatic testing the FREJA Win software will be used with a PC. There are number of instrument programs to test virtually any protection. Since the test set-ups/results are saved via regular Microsoft Explorer display, you can create your own test object structure.