- Ideal for power quality training
- Easily create sags, swells, transients and harmonic events
- Simulate voltage flicker, leading and lagging power
- Create phase shift events
- Simulate three phases of voltage and current at 115 V ac or 230 Vac
- Operates off single-phase voltage
The MPQSIM Megger Power Quality Simulator is used for demonstrations and as a training tool. It is the perfect tool to use with the MPQ1000.
The MPQSIM provides a simple and easy method for simulating a three-phase voltage configuration off of a standard single-phase source. The simulator provides both continuous voltages/currents and harmonics for trending as well as instantaneous events for power quality demonstrations and training.