Important: When upgrading from a firmware version <3.14 make sure to export all the test data you may still need for reporting purposes to a USB flash drive. Due to a change in the data format, old data will not be available for export after the update!
1. Extract the zip archive to the root folder of your USB flash drive.
2. Plug the USB flash drive in your VLF Sinus test system and turn it on.
3. Access the system menu via themenu item.
4. Select themenu item. The USB flash drive is scanned for appropriate firmware and language files which are then offered for selection.
5. Scroll down and select the application file (.img). The firmware update starts and may take a few minutes.
6. After the update has been finished, the system reboots automatically.
7. Perform steps 3 to 4 again to install your preferred language file(s).