- New competitive vessel and stirrer kit.
- Adds low volume testing capability.
- Increased flexibility with additional impeller options.
- Maximises the benefits of OTS range.
To help you select everything you need to get the maximum benefit from from you oil test set; this new kit includes everything you need to get reliable test results.The kit represents a simple, and cost effective optional accessory.
What's in the kit, and what's the benefits?
400 ml vessel
- Shatter proof
- Carefully selected materials for accurate results
150 ml vessel
- In applications where insulating oil is not circulating in use
- Limits oil sample volume drained from small equipment
Standard Megger impeller
- Tried and tested providing the very best in moisture detection
Additional items supplied at no additional cost to the customer:
ASTM and IEC minimum requirement impellers
- One impeller fully optimised to the ASTM standard
- One impeller fully optimised to the IEC standard
Stirrer vessel lid
- Low mess solution to prevention air contact to circulating oil
- Easy pour, again reducing spillage of carcinogenic oils
- Easy power connection without fiddly cable and connector
The Megger guide to insulating oil dielectric breakdown testing
- Provides useful hints and tips on how to obtian reliable test results
- In a FAQ format to quickly get to the information you need
- Reference to useful standards
OTS vessel preperation application note
- Provides tips for preparation and elimination of the effects of moisture and contamination
All supplied in a durable protective Megger carry case
- Easily transports test essentials
- Keeps test vessels clean and safe