- Plan view of the target line location
- Excellent results, even when cables are bunched
- Location of joints
- Modular sensor design (plug and play)
- Multifunctional system combines the most
- effective pinpointing methods in one device
The Ferrolux® Rx audio frequency receiver with IFS tracing sensor locates lines and cable faults with a high level of precision as it combines several functions in one device. These include the SuperMax and SignalSelect (signal flow direction identification) locating functions, plus tried-and-tested audio frequency functions.
This means that the highly precise receiver is still able to deliver clear results in areas with lines that are routed closely together.
Longer tasks are still easy as the device weighs very little and provides a systematic and intuitive display of the measurement results.Combined with the audio frequency generators in the Ferrolux® FLG series, even joints and cable faults (e.g. short circuits in wires) can be located with precision.