- Insulation resistance testing
- Time domain reflectometry (Radar)
- HV DC testing (DC hipot)
- Fault conditioning (Burning)
- TDR-based and transient methods
- Magnetic-acoustic pinpointing via surging/thumping in multiple voltage ranges
- Sheath testing and sheath fault pinpointing
PRIMEON comes with an in-built radar of the Teleflex RDR type for time domain reflectometry (TDR). Furthermore, it comes with with an insulation testing unit, a very powerful high voltage DC source, a multi-stage surge wave generator (thumper) for pinpointing with the digiPHONE+2, a high frequency burner for fault conversion, and a set of industry-standard radar-based and transient prelocation methods. Everything is operated from one central control unit that runs the graphic user interface.