- Routine and advanced diagnostic tests
- Centralized control and reporting
- Two sets of cables (HV and LV) are shared among different instruments
- Automated test circuit arrangement and switching process
- Safe operation and user guidance through the tests
- Easy extraction of mounted instruments for standalone use
Increased transformer test efficiency.
To stream-line your on-site assessment of power transformer condition the Megger transformer test van is equipped with a selection of instruments. It arrives on site ready for action to start testing, to rapidly yield and store results, and it even simplifies packing up for you.
The dedicated transformer test van helps you perform a range of routine electrical tests and advanced diagnostic techniques to international standards. Commissioning testing confirms that the system conforms to the design parameters, while the on-going maintenance tests confirm that no changes are occurring, and confirm the safe uninterrupted operation of the power transformer and substation.