- A ruggedized, full-featured instrument measuring to worldwide PQ standards
- Trends voltage, current, imbalance, power, energy, events, flicker (PST/PLT), THD, TDD, individual harmonics, and frequency
- Real-time, graphical display of harmonic content, power and source direction
- Wireless modem allows for remote analysis of data, remote data retrieval capabilities and remote unit configuration
- Intelligent download—preview and retrieve only the information of interest
- Remote communications and alarming capabilities
- Includes enhanced MEGPA9IEC software
The PA9 Wireless Starter Kit, shown here, includes 4 voltage cables and 3 raintight CTs.
The new Megger PA9 Wireless is the latest innovation of the successful PA-9 Power Quality Analyzer platform. It simultaneously records power quality and power flow information.
The PA9 Wireless incorporates newly enhanced key features including a wireless modem for remote communication, a full 12 MB of nonvolatile internal memory and standard auxiliary power input capabilities as well as an optional external flash card for added memory.
The wireless modem allows the user to configure the unit remotely, view real-time data via the remote screen, and preview all recorded data without downloading the data.