- Delivers 1600 J at 12.5/25 kV
- 30 kV DC high voltage proof/burn and displays insulation resistance
- E-Tray automatic test sequence to proof test, prelocate, and pinpoint
- ARC reflection MV cable prelocation
- ICE MV cable pre-location
- Multi-shot technology for ARM*
- Earth gradient LV fault locating and sheath fault locating
- Interprets test results for user
- 7.0 in HiBrite colour display
- IP53 rating for wet environments
- Safety/grounding check
- USB interface
The Smart Thump ST25-30 portable cable fault locating system is a safe, efficient, and extremely easy-to-use solution for quickly identifying, pre-locating, and pinpointing a range of different types of cable faults in power cables.
The ST25-30 has been developed to meet the requirements for typical medium voltage distribution cable fault location markets from 11 to 35 kV system voltage and incorporates “E-Tray” technology, an automatic test sequence that helps proof test, pre-locate, and pinpoint faults, and that has been used in multiple other Megger products with great success.