- Direct core comparison using 2 measurement inputs
- High resolution over long and short distances
- Automatic range setting, cursor, display, cable end and fault position
- Easy operation using rotary selector and touch display
- Separation filter for live measurements in the low voltage network
- Li-ion battery for long operating times
- Trigger input for combined use with intelligent fuse systems
The Teleflex LX is a compact, battery operated and powerful reflectometer for fault location and length measurement in metallic telecommunication and power cables. Many useful functions, such as automatic fault location detection, make extremely accurate measurement results possible. Because of its high resolution, precision measuring scheme and distance-dependent compensation of the cable attenuation (ProRange), measurements can be carried out on short cables and also long cables up to 160 km in length. The 10.4 inch display provides a clear and bright display, of the results.
With the aid of the intuitive menu structure, easy control using the Jogdial (rotary selector) and the touch screen, both inexperienced users and experts quickly learn how to use the system.
All measurements that are carried out are automatically stored in the device. The data can either be stored as PDF files on a USB stick or transferred using the optionally available MeggerBook Cable database software. The Linux operating system is the guarantee of optimum reliability and system stability for any application.
The additional trigger input makes it possible to combine the Teleflex LX with external devices and locate cable faults in NS networks.
As ‘with the aid of’ has the optional TF-VX separation filter, measurements can be carried out on low voltage cables up to 600 V (CAT IV).