Here you will find Firmware to be loaded into the MPQ1000 and MPQ2000 analysers.
WARNING: There are 2 release packages. Each one function only with its proper main board. Check the OS revision in the OS field of the HELP screen of the MPQ analyzer. (Press the HELP “?” key to view the HELP screen)
If the OS is 188.8.131.52 or lower, use MPQ_HW_UpdateInst_OLD_1.0.17.exe, otherwise use MPQ_HW_UpdateInst_NEW_1.0.17.exe.
- MPQ_HW_UpdateInst_OLD_1.0.17.exe only functions with older main board revisions.
- MPQ_HW_UpdateInst_NEW_1.0.17.exe functions only with new revision main boards.
NOTE: If the wrong firmware version is installed text on the display will be orientated in the wrong direction. If this does happen simply install the other firmware package.
Download and extract the proper zip file to a clean (empty) thumb drive.
This firmware adds the following functionality to both the MPQ1000 and MPQ2000.
- Add more record intervals to the setup file.
- Power summation totals in record and DMM screens.
- Restored Auto Feature lost in Version 1.0.16 installer packages.
The current update files and the specific instructions for updating the MPQ1000 and MPQ2000 can be found below.