- Extremely easy and safe to use
- Separate Live and Dead system testing
- Will not trip RCDs
- Built-in protective front cover
- Tough rubber armoured instruments
- 3 year warranty
From 2005 the Part P addition to the Building regulations becomes law. All new domestic installations and modifications to existing wiring, with few exceptions, will require testing by suitably qualified installers.
Megger have bundled the New LRCD210 loop and RCD tester with two different insulation and continuity testers to offer customers a choice of test instruments that meet all the requirements of domestic premise testing under Part P, as well as BS7671.
Two separate instruments allows dead testing (continuity and insulation) to be separated from live testing (Loop and RCD).
The advantages are:
- Separate buildings can be tested simultaneously
- Simplified instrument operation
- Instruments can be updated or replaced separately
- Accidental damage to an instrument does not prevent work continuing