- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Type-B RCD and 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth
- 3-terminal earth test and stakeless testing for earth electrode resistance measurement **
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- Simple colour-coded test selection and large clear back-lit display for ease of use
- EN61010 CATIV safety ratings and tough IP54 case
The MFT1735 instrument is designed for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS 7671. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
The range of earth electrode tests supplied on-board the MFT1735 makes it the perfect test package for those working on TT installations, vehicle charging point installations and verifying the earthing performance of lightning protection systems.
Find out about FormFiller a FREE certification for BS7671 Electrical compliance package by clicking here.
** The MFT1735 is supplied with a 3-wire earth test kit, however optional accessories are required for the ART and stakeless techniques.
Megger MFT1730 Multifunction Tester Animation
MFT1700 series instrument set up options
MFT1700 Series product demo
MFT1730 run over by a van