The MFT-X1 will be available early 2023.
- Designed for the electrical testing of single and 3-phase installations.
- Brand new features including full colour screen, RCD configurator and EV charge point testing.
- Fully compatible with CertSuite™ for easy certificate generation and reporting.
- TrueLoop™ measurement using patented confidence meter.
- Never be without power with our quick-remove battery pack and rechargeable battery option.
The MFT-X1 introduces our first generation of platform based, user upgradeable MFTs, to add to the existing Megger MFT1700 range of multifunction testers. It has been designed and manufactured at our Dover factory in the UK, incorporating a host of new features based on years of customer input. With the MFT-X1, we now offer True Loop™, our industry leading loop impedance test with patented Confidence Meter™ technology, full CertSuite™ compatibility - to make certificate generation a breeze - high resolution loop testing, stabilised insulation voltage output, full colour screen and new operator interface are now standard. The user upgradeable operating software ensures the MFT-X1 has the ability to adapt to regulation changes and make it the perfect instrument for fast, reliable, accurate and adaptable testing.
Intended for use on all low voltage electrical installations including EV charge points and domestic photo-voltaic systems, the range of test capabilities allow for general commissioning of installations and periodic maintenance as well as detailed fault diagnostics.