- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- High current, high power output
- (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- 4 Voltage channels, 3 Current channels, with convertible voltage channels provides 1 voltage and 6 currents
- Dynamic, Transient and GPS Satellite Synchronized End-to-End Testing Capability
- IEC 61850 Testing Capability
The SMRT46 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable test set capable of testing a wide variety of electro-mechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based protective relays, motor overload relays and similar protective devices.
The SMRT46 test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger’s Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI). The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays (see STVI datasheet for details).
For full automatic testing the SMRT46 may be controlled by Megger Relay Testing Management Software (RTMS). RTMS is a Microsoft® Windows® XP® Service Pack 3/Vista™/7/8/10 compatible software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger SMRT33, (see RTMS datasheet for details).
SMRT 46 Ethernet connection using RJ45 cable
SMRT46 Fault file OSC player
SMRT46 Features of PowerDB software interface
SMRT46 Impedance characteristics copier
SMRT46 Serial communication using USB cable
SMRT46 Unit protection test module
SMRT46 Voltage ramping module
SMRT46 Wireless communication using Bluetooth
Protective relay testing equipment 2017 (SMRT)