- Simple operation
- AUTO set up for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Trace HOLD feature to allow comparison between cables
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- Designed for use on all metallic cable pairs
With built-in blocking filters and fused test leads, the TDR1000/3P is a compact, hand held time domain reflectometer for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m and a 5 km maximum range depending on velocity factor selected and cable type.
Four output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, and 100 Ω) and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test requirements
The TDR1000 has a simple selection option which together with a 4 way control switch offers an intuitive operation for the user.
TDR1000 Mk3 Introduction and Demonstration
TDR1000mk3 advert video