- Tests turns ratio, phase displacement, excitation current, vector group, winding resistance and polarity
- Fully automatic; fast; easy-to-use; handheld; robust; lightweight
- Battery powered with power-saving and shutdown function
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- RS232 for data transfer and printing
- Stores 200 test results and 100 user-defined transformer test settings
The TTR100-1 is a handheld, robust, lightweight and battery-operated instrument. This TTR will complement several existing Megger transformer test products and will offer functions, such as winding resistance and polarity. These functions, as well as the phase angle measurement function, can be switched off when not required.
With a turn ratio of 20,000:1, the TTR100-1 offers the highest turns ratio accuracy in the industry of 0.2%. The TTR100-1 features special software capabilities.
The TTR100-1 is used to perform final test and calibration of transformers in the manufacturing process, such as a QA or Test Department. Using the new TTR100-1 in this environment will improve the productivity of such QA testing, as well as efficiently collect and store large amounts of data, which can be uploaded to a PC spreadsheet, or database program.
A Guide to Transformer Ratio Measurements