A seminar offering participants theoretical and practical knowledge for testing transformers. The seminar will be conducted in English.
Basics of Power Transformer design, bushings, tap changer
Routine test procedures
- Winding resistance
- Ratio, vector group
- Insulation resistance test
- tanDelta test
- Oil breakdown and tanDelta test
Advanced test methods:
- Dielectric Frequency Response - DFR
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis - SFRA
- Dynamic Resistance Measurement - DRM
Multifunction instruments vs. test van solutions:
- TRAX, TTV: operation
- Reporting with PowerDB
Practical measurements in small groups
General technical knowledge of electrical power systems. Knowledge of power transformers is an advantage.
For more information about this seminar or our other International Power Seminars, please click here.