- Vectored DSL testing for VDSL2 lines
- Noise finder via a 30 MHz spectrum analyzer
- 7 User selectable auto tests
- Incremental pair test program
- 200 pair pre-post test storage
- AC or DC power
Vectored DSL employs line signal coordination and noise cancellation to reduce crosstalk levels and improve line performance.
Using a Vectored DSL tester on non-vectored systems will not impinge on the test, using a non-vectored test instrument on a vectored system has a detrimental effect and can cause the system to crash.
The HT1000/2V is a high performance VDSL test instrument that provides copper wire provisioning and maintenance technicians with the most critical tests at the touch of a button.