Megger MTO300 series transformer ohmmeters measure all six windings of a three-phase transformer automatically without changing connections. With test current capability up to 10 A, they provide simultaneous winding magnetisation to ensure fast, accurate results, and auto-demagnetisation after test. And, by sharing the same lead set as Megger TTR turns ratio testers, they make transformer testing even more convenient.
Selected features and benefits
- Automated, eight-terminal/six-winding measurement capability - saves time and money by testing all windings in one test sequence, which means big reductions in disconnect/reconnect time and "ladder time".
- Simultaneous winding magnetisation - allows MTO300 series instruments to deliver reliable results fast, even on large transformers.
- Got a Megger TTR300 turns ratio tester? - The leads are the same as the MTO300 series. Connect once to test both turns ratio and resistance.
- On-load tap-changer testing - continuous operation with graphical display of winding resistance per tap, and test current change detection.
- Auto-demagnetisation feature - removes residual magnetisation of the transformer core after testing, making the transformer ready for SFRA or excitation tests, or for return to service.
- Automatic discharge for safety - active circuitry monitors both current and voltage leads to ensure safe discharge of the transformer after test, even if the power is lost.
- PowerDB compatibility - store, organise and archive your test data, and produce reports quickly and easily in almost any format.
- Two models to suit all users - The MTO300 is controlled by PowerDB software on an external PC while the MTO330 has its own on-board computer, keyboard and display.
Got any questions about the industry's first six-winding transformer ohmmeters?