- Tailored to fit to small vehicles
- Easy operation in restricted spaces
- Centrally controlled, fully automatic system with intuitive user interface
- Fully integrated PD coupler
- Cost-effective modular system architecture
- Highest safety standard
The system structure of the City Series offers new and unique capabilities of cable fault location, VLF testing, and partial discharge diagnostics.
Due to the size of the component parts, an entire single-phased test system for cables rated up to 33 kV fits into the smallest vehicles. What's more, thanks to it's size, there are no problems with parking bays, narrow alleys, or ceiling height problems in underground parking and train stations.
With the fully integrated measurement technology in the vehicle, the safety area around the test object can be as small as possible. Furthermore, the integrated PD-coupler provides you with a solution independent of weather conditions and, thanks to the abilities of the City Series, difficult locations for partial discharge diagnosis, like tower or compact substations, no longer pose a problem.