- Modular based design - user configurable TM1800 from nine different modules
- Built in PC with CABA Local software - advanced testing with predefined breaker test plans (templates), onsite measurement view and analysis
- DualGround™ testing using DCM module - increased safety with both sides of breaker grounded
- Fast and easy testing - Select-Connect-Inspect workflow and high level user interface
- Graphical results for quick interpretation - timing and motion measurements, coil currents
- USB and Ethernet communication interface - for quick back up, LAN connection and printer options
- CABA Win - for advanced data analysis, database interface and common test data archive
The TM1800 is the instrument platform for circuit breaker maintenance, based on more than 20 years’ experience of over 4,000 delivered breaker analysers. The modular construction makes it possible to configure the TM1800 for measurements on all known types of circuit breakers in operation in today’s power world.
The robust design contains powerful technology that streamlines circuit breaker testing. Sophisticated measurement modules enable great time savings as many parameters can be measured simultaneously, eliminating the need for new setup each time. The patented DualGround™ testing using the DCM module makes the testing safe and time saving by keeping the circuit breaker grounded on both sides throughout the test. The DCM module uses a measuring technology called Dynamic Capacitive Measurement.
CABA Local software run through
Circuit breaker simulator test
TM1800 complete test on medium voltage circuit breaker
Quick start guide - Connection guide Dead tank
Quick start guide - Connection guide Live tank
First trip measurement with TM1700 and TM1800