- Mid-range circuit breaker analyser providing a new level of accuracy to your standard measurements
- Intuitive operation offers final measurement results with a minimum of user interaction
- Measurement performance inherited from market leader Megger TM series circuit breaker analysers
- Instrument and accessories designed for the most demanding field conditions
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
EGIL200 is the first incarnation in a new range of circuit breaker analysers from Megger. It has been designed in close cooperation with global industry reference groups drawing experience from the market leading and hugely successful Megger TM series of circuit breaker analysers. The emphasis in the development of the EGIL200 has been on ease of use, ensuring that the time spent on setting up measurements is kept to a minimum. As such, with the EGIL200, you can get your test results done in no time. Connection to the test object has also been streamlined and with only one hook-up, all following operations or measurements can be made:
1. Timing of main and PIR contacts
2. Coil current analysis of close, open 1 and 2 coils
3. Station voltage measurements
4. Motion measurements
5. Motor current measurement
With both main instrument and accessories designed for the most demanding field conditions, EGIL200 is your complete toolbox for daily, hassle-free circuit breaker condition assessments.
Please note, this product is only available in Europe.