- Export to Word changes (note that export to Word options are now located in the Tools, Export to Word menu)
- Updates to address slow dongle detection
- Enhanced conversion of very large Digital Recording Files (DFR) files
- Fixed the dfr waitany “removed” for playback trigger (voltage or contact)
- Enhanced the Dynamic Control when used in a Loop to address timing issues
- Tc50/60 issue with SMRT. Trip times from Pulsar and MPRT are sent back in seconds, and AVTS converts to cycles – SMRT sends time back in cycles in when timing in the Cycles mode
- Bat Sim VDC value is now stored as a variable (variable is “AVTSVDC”)
- AVTS Help now opens on “Contents” tab
- Add ability to resize the calc control box
- Fixed “paste” data from Notepad into the calc control
- Added Triggered Playback button to execute end-to-end test directly from the DFR Testing Screen
AVTS is a Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP®/Vista™/7 software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger MPRT or older PULSAR relay test sets. More flexibility has been added as well as some new and powerful features.
AVTS comes in three different levels:
Every MPRT unit comes with AVTS Basic.
The Basic version includes Online Vector, Ramp and Click-On-Fault controls with the ability to import, save and execute test modules. In addition, the Basic version includes enhanced Relay Test Wizards, including new wizards not previously available.
The Advanced version includes the Test Editor, Dynamic Control, Modbus, SS1 Converter, End-to-End test macros and basic programming Tools for creating and editing test modules.
The Professional version includes all of the features of the Basic and Advanced versions plus some new and powerful features. It includes the DFR Waveform Viewer, One-Touch Test, editor, and Waveform Digitizer.
Data sheet - AVTS
Data sheet - SMRT410, SMRT36, SMRT33, SMRT1, STVI, AVTS Combined