FULL DATABASE CAPABILITIES
- An entire organization’s results can be synchronized into a single database, scalable to Microsoft SQL Server, for easy retrieval and review.
- One-step report generation maximizes timeliness and facilitates NERC compliance audits.
- Easily trend results over time and compare to similar assets.
- Track maintenance intervals and generate work orders for scheduled assets.
- Merge results from multiple test instruments with data imports from other sources to facilitate queries and sorting. nMaintain calibration data for test instruments.
The Megger PowerDB is a powerful software package providing data management for each of your acceptance and maintenance testing jobs.
Customer and contract information is quickly sorted and searched. Opening a specific record shows detailed information about the job, such as type of service, order date, sales contact, and invoice information. Job information and related test results can be transferred between field-use databases and a master database. Job and Device Productivity Reports track the time spent testing, which aids in bidding future jobs as well as personnel evaluation.
Designed from a ground up approach, PowerDB utilizes over 160 industry standard test forms that have been developed and used over 20 years by industry specialists. Test data entry screens and printed forms are identical allowing intuitive operation. What you see on the screen is what is printed in the reports. Entire test documentation packages consisting of test reports, comment & deficiency summaries, table of contents and field service reports are created with a single step. Once created, reports can be delivered electronically via email, CD-ROM, web server or Adobe® Acrobat®.
Test forms are designed for the majority of the electrical apparatus on the market today.