- Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
- 0.1 µohms best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software
Megger Ducter™ DLRO600 measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 1 ohms, at high currents.
This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
The unique design allows the weight and size of DLRO600 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 5kg. This small size makes DLRO600 equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field. The high current capability and compact design make DLRO600 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
History of ‘Ducter’ testing
For over 100 years the ‘Ducter test’ has been used to describe a simple test for measuring very low contact resistances and “Ducter”, which is still used as a trade mark, was the name originally given to the low resistance ohmmeter manufactured by Megger. The name Ducter was registered by Megger in June 1908 and ‘Ducter’ has since become the industry standard.