- Laboratory instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
- Lock in precision – oil vessel with lockable adjustment
- Bright 3.5” colour display
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
- Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current
- Ultra fast (< 10 µs) HV switch off time
Megger’s automatic laboratory oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel.
All three laboratory models are fitted with a 12 key alphanumeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, filenames, notes etc. Alpha characters are entered by repetitive pressing on a key, the same way as text is entered modern cellular telephones.
OTS series - Best Practice guide
OTS vessel preparation