- Peak damped AC (DAC) voltage of 30 kV
- Fully enclosed partial discharge (PD) detector eliminates operator exposure to HV potential
- Real-time detection and mapping of PD
- Performs testing to IEEE 400.4 standards
- Two module design for easy handling and transport
The MV DAC30 is a 30 kV Damped AC (DAC) cable test set with Partial Discharge (PD) diagnostic capabilities. It can be used detect and map PD activities in real-time for immediate evaluation of test results.
It is the first system in the world to integrate both the power source and PD coupler into a single portable unit. This revolutionary design eliminates operator and environmental exposure to high-voltage potential, ensuring the highest level of electrical safety. The system separates into two modules, each weighing less than 77 lbs, for easy handling and transportation.