- Proven ability to make accurate stable measurements in noisy environments such as 765kV substations
- Rapid charge of capacitive loads such as HV power cables
- Resistance measurement up to 35 TΩ with 8 mA noise rejection plus 4 filters
- Additional safety in high energy locations with remote operation
- Always ready to test with fast charge Li-ion battery or AC source operation
- Tough enough to survive harsh environments
S1-1568 15 kV insulation resistance testers has been designed, specified and tested to meet the stringent requirements of power utilities in the 21st century. In addition to being tough, high performance insulation testers the S1-1568 Megger offers the ability to perform accurate insulation resistance measurements in extreme, high noise environments, rapid charging of cable capacitance, and even remote operation for both convenience and safety.
For service companies the S1-1568 represents an excellent choice with its flexibility and future proofing capability.
Quite simply the Megger S1-Series is designed to work wherever you work.
5 kV and 10 kV Insulation tester lead sets
Guide to insulation testing above 1kV
S1-1068 Performance at Power Grid Corporation of India in 765 kV charged substation
The importance of the Guard Terminal in Insulation Testing